Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a crucial part of any car dealership or automotive business. Businesses that rank higher in search engines tend to become far more visible online and enjoy a greater search market share, and more customers, as a result.
At Dealer Buzz we have solid experience in securing high search engine page rankings and increasing traffic, clicks and page views. We offer expert SEO techniques and an holistic approach that is tailored to each individual dealership.
We work closely with customers to create and deliver strategies based on their own business models and ambitions. Finally, we take pride in our work, offering clear targets, measurable results and the all-important manual optimisation; every aspect of content optimisation or link building is performed manually to ensure the best results.
So why entrust your SEO strategy to Dealer Buzz?
- We have over 11 years’ experience of delivering digital marketing services. Our Founder and Automotive digital marketing specialist Qamar Rehman had an experience of managing search marketing for leading automotive brands like Auto Trader, Auto Express, Evo and various car supermarket. Overall we have excellent experience and skills set to deliver unique, innovative and strategic services that help you achieve your dealership goals.
- We specialise in delivering qualified traffic and high conversion
- At Dealer Buzz we believe in driving business than just ranking under few exact match keywords. For this all our SEO campaigns are manually built and focus on selling your cars and other products you deal.
- Search market leadership – We guarantee all our clients for more visibility than their direct competitors which we achieve through manually built campaigns and natural link earning.
- We make sure that all our clients have full visibility and detailed report on exactly how we execute SEO strategy and what impacts it makes on your business performance.
Contact us if you need more information or are ready to get started
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020 8684 2933